We are looking for a Field Service & Support Engineer to service existing customers, Ensuring of the operational after sales and service business power quality in the area of Asia Pacific, as well as other region for special requests.
That includes the tasks of 2nd level technical support, onsite interventions, in house repairs/analysis, spare part management, create and maintain of service documentation, support & training of local service partner.
• To manage and support after sales/service business power quality in the Asia pacific, as well as other regions on special request.
• Up to 50-60% travel time – fluctuating with service requirements.
• To provide technical support, in house repairs/analysis for power quality products.
• Organize, coordinate and perform onsite interventions across APAC.
• Support Sales Team for on-site Maintenance contracts and repairs in Singapore.
• Coordinate between Sales & Quality departments regarding warranty claims.
• Responsible for service & exchange stock, spare parts/ safety stock management and monthly reporting.
• Create and maintain service documents.
• Support & training of service partners. And Maintenance and creation of requested service documentation, check lists and templates.
• Optimization of Service product portfolio in APAC (e.g. Maintenance contract).
• To monitor and update all service cases in CRM.
• Prepare & provide plan cost and actual cost for service cases to Head of Service.
• Prepare quotation for service items for sales department.
• Responsible for CRM management console.
• Possess in-depth of Electrical/ Electro knowledge and application.
• Several years’ experience in customer support (contact with customer in field)
• Diploma/degree in engineering course (Electrical, Electronics, Electro-Mechanical or Mechanical)
• Minimum 3 years technical experience in the field of industrial products
• Safe handling of modern IT resources
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Well-versed in basic MS Office tools (eg. Word, Excel) and SAP (preferred)
• Interpersonal savvy
• Good command of English language for handling English speaking people
• Good follow up and consultative approach attitude
• Able to work independently, customer-oriented, team player
• Quality and safety awareness