• Providing a first point of contact for customers through our helpdesk, be that via phone, email or ticket.
• Incident and Change Request system Management – Escalation, Report Generation, Monthly System Maintenance etc.
• Handle 24/7 Hotline Duty Support one week in a month.
• Ability to work in Security Operation Centre (SOC)/Network Operation Centre (NOC).
• Identifies operational problems by observing and studying system functioning and performance results; investigating complaints and suggestions; interviewing process supervisors and operators; completing troubleshooting procedures.
• Develop Standard Operating Procedure documents for troubleshooting and processes in Project. Monitor best practices and changes in procedures and update the SOP documentation. Improves operational quality results by studying, evaluating, and recommending process re-design; implementing changes; contributing information and opinion to unit design and modification teams.
• Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
• Provides operational management information by collecting, analysing, and summarizing operating and engineering data and trends.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; participating in professional organizations.
• Recognized ITE/Diploma/Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering/Computer Science or a relevant discipline.
• Manage multiple vendors that provide IT support services and ensure delivery of contractual deliverables and good user experiences.
• Aggressively monitor and respond to incidents generated by stakeholders.
• Possess good communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively with technical and non-technical internal and external stakeholders.
• Self-Motivated Team Player with strong analytical and problem-solving skills preferred.
• Able to work in adverse weather and do overtime/work weekends – independently and as a team.
• Strong Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel skills and experience is a MUST.
• A proactive, positive, passionate, hardworking and always willing to learn attitude is a MUST. Willing to work onsite is a MUST.
• Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
• Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues.
• Excellent customer service skills, problem-solving, and a strong sense of urgency.
• Freshers are encouraged to apply.
• Data Analytics and Data Visualization skills will be an added advantage.
• Safety Skills and Certifications such as Safety Officer, Safety Supervisor, Work at Height for Supervisor/Assessor/Manager is an added advantage.
• Programming Skills such as Python, C, C++, Java, SQL is an added advantage.