• Ensure high availability of the 3G/4G/5G networks, in particular network elements such as Cloud infrastructure, MME /AMF, SAE /SMF/UPF, Mobile Backbone IP network, IP Service Gateway & Firewalls.
• Implement and support new corporate customers, Roaming IP Connectivity applications and new services released in the market.
• Plan, implement and monitor security measures to protect the packet core network from external attacks.
• Operate, administer and maintain the network elements such as Cloud infrastructure, MME /AMF, SAE /SMF/UPF, Mobile Backbone IP network, IP Service Gateway & Firewalls
• Identify, isolate, correct and assess impact of 3G/4G/5G networks and customer-affecting faults
• Perform trend analysis to detect chronic issues, proactively work with cross-functional teams and vendors to develop and implement corrective action plans
• Provide first hand support in response to network alarms, customer complaints, and provide 24×7 standby duties to assist in emergency restoration during outages and system failures
• Participate and drive software upgrades, tests, and upgrades of system hardware projects
• Provide support for projects involving network growth, network elements integration, corporate networks, Integration of roaming networks, and new feature/ service trial and Implementations
• Proactively evaluate network to minimize downtime and augment quality of service to end-consumers
• Plan, engineer and monitor the security arrangements for the protection of the network systems
• Bachelor degree in Electrical/ Electronics Engineering or equivalent
• Relevant experiences in this field of work is preferred.
• Familiar with 3G/4G/5G technologies and cloud infrastructure support
• Familiar with IP networking
• Hands-on experiences with switches/ routers/ firewalls
• System administration experience with Linux platform would be advantageous
• Willing to perform 24×7 standby duties