- Provide assistance, knowledge and user support in all aspects of IT to ensure the company’s business gets maximum benefit from IT systems
- Technical support to Desktop, Local Area Network (LAN\WiFi) and all business applications.
- Perform system changes and developments to any of Company’s systems and applications to agreed standards and timescales.
- Install standard business desktop/laptop Images to an agreed standard.
- Configure and install appropriate hardware/software to the user’s desktop in a professional manner and timescale in order to meet business needs.
- Provide basic hardware/software configuration, fault finding and problem resolution.
- Conduct routine maintenance, monitoring and administration on IT systems, hardware, network and business applications.
- Provide video and audio-conferencing system support to end users
- A sound range of IT skills, which need to be kept up to date in line with IT developments in the business.
- Good experience in managing Active Directory, Office365, Azure and windows OS.
- Have a basic understanding of the desktop and LAN\WiFi\WAN technical domains, involving familiarity with a wide range of environmental components and support tools.
- Good knowledge of computer hardware, Windows and Mac operating systems, and software applications
- Good understanding of mobile / smart devices, Android and iOS
- Good working knowledge of video conferencing platforms, Zoom, Blue Jeans, Skype for Business