• Managing and maintain records of the incidents and all circumstances and events occurring.
• Perform accident / near miss investigations and report findings with the recommended corrective actions to prevent recurrence to respective management.
• Coordinate, conduct or facilitate Health & Safety training activities and safety meetings.
• Work closely with site Operations Executives and Person in Charge at Projects on all Workplace Safety and Health issues.
• Identify unsafe act or behaviours, advice and counsel all employees and subcontractors in acceptable safety performance and practices with references to the stipulated Risk Assessment, safe work practices, report to management when necessary.
• Perform safety risk assessments and support operation team for safety related administrative works as per customer’s request.
• Perform monthly site audits/inspection.
• Assist to maintain company’s Integrated Management System (IMS), system compliance through audits and documentation
• Self-driven, able to deliver within short notification/deadline
• Diploma and above in Safety or relevance
• Registered Safety Officer, MOM
• Attended Safety Management Officer Course for Construction (prefer)
• Good knowledge of Safety Regulations and Procedures.
• Possessed own transport / Motorbike driving license
• Ability to present a professional image and to act in the best interests of the Company
• Basic knowledge in Microsoft Office Application (words, excel, ppt).
• Knowledge on IMS