• Career Growth Opportunity
• Attractive Remuneration Package
• Work Life Balance – 5 day work week
The e-commerce Specialist is responsible for the launch, maintenance and evolution of the e-commerce websites. This position will require you to have the technical skills to assist with entire e-commerce landscape, troubleshoot production issues, plan for software upgrades, support implementations of new functionalities and to best leverage the technology available to meet business needs.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Full P&L ownership on e-commerce channels.
• Formulate and execute e-commerce strategies
• Lead and drive the e-commerce projects in collaborating with Marketing, Retail Operations and Merchandising team
• Develop and operate online platforms including daily operations, premium end to end customer service
• Collaborate with marketing team to formulate O2O activities and effective online campaigns to acquire new customers and maximize potential opportunities
Innovation and Strategy:
• Create and maintain an e-commerce plan: promotional calendar, product exclusivities, cross selling mechanisms, data
• ownership within e-commerce brands websites and e-retailers ones
• Provide SEO/SEM/ affiliation and Digital Marketing through innovation and process improvements to drive traffic
• Proactively search for new business opportunities in various e-commerce platforms
• Degree in relevant field (preferably with specialization in Digital Marketing)
• 1-3 years working experience, including strong e-commerce operation experience in a Retail, FMCG, Agency or marketplace.
• Proven track record of e-commerce business
• Team player and ability to work with the cross functional partners and senior management on all aspects of the business.
• Knowledgeable about online design tools.
• Have a hands-on attitude