Role – Digital Marketing Specialist
Our client is a leading organization headquartered in Singapore that aims to be a dominant influence in APAC through gaming and esports, fuelled by our relentless pursuit of excellence.
Our dynamic culture allows our teams plenty of opportunities to work cross-functionally and optimize results. We are always looking to push the boundaries to be at the forefront of gaming in our region, if you are committed towards challenging the narrative with us, look no further.
Our client is looking for a highly creative individual that can identify target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
Digital Marketing Specialist will review campaign data from the previous day. They will then organize data that highlights how consumers interact with different elements of the campaign and record the number of views and interactions an advertisement has received.
• Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence.
• Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
• Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
• Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
• Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
• Identifies trends and insights and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights
• Minimum Diploma Holder
• Run digital campaigns for corporate communication efforts and measure online content marketing KPIs.
• Proficient in social media platforms.
• Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
• Highly organized and detail oriented.
• 3 or more years of marketing experience in the digital marketing industry