Responsible to work in a group environment to support customers by providing product and service information; resolving product and service problems. Assists with complaints, orders, errors, account questions, billing, cancellations, and other queries.
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Liaise with material or planning on product availability.
- Liaise with 3PL on freight charge and dispatch of shipment
- Maintain and keep working area to meet environmental requirements and regulation compliance.
- Other jobs assigned.
- Diploma or Bachelor degree in business management or economy management.
- Have knowledge on Customer Service.
- Team-oriented and flexible.
- Good communications skill.