This is a pivotal role that requires a versatile person with professional communication skills to handle and resolve issues.
• Oversee and manage the Guest Experience Index (GEI) to measure customers’ sentiments of the brand and develop strategies to drive a high standard of customer satisfaction.
• Work collaboratively with various internal stakeholders to ensure customers’ experiences align with the company’s brand and mission.
• Manage and optimize the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system to ensure seamless integration across the company and accurate data capture throughout the customer lifecycle.
• Analyse customer feedback from all consumer touchpoints, identifying trends, areas for improvement, and opportunities to increase customer loyalty.
• Offer prompt and accurate responses to customer inquiries via phone, email, social media, and chat.
• Investigate and resolve customer complaints, ensuring solutions align with brand values and improve customer satisfaction.
• Collaborate with internal stakeholder teams to address and prevent recurrent issues.
• Prepare and present weekly and monthly customer service reports on feedback, GEI and NPS scoring, service recovery, and actionable recommendations.
• Undertake additional Marketing administrative duties as required, including sourcing quotations, preparation of minutes, reports, and upkeep marketing assets inventory.
• Manage the CEO’s schedule, including organizing appointments, meetings, travel arrangements, and expense claims.
• Demonstrable experience in customer service, ideally within the hospitality or F&B service sector.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
• Proven ability in problem-solving, maintaining a customer-focused approach and exceeding customers’ expectations.
• Able to manage stressful situations with poise and professionalism.
• Proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel