2. Job summary
Conduct Social Compliance and other third-party audits based on customer requirements
3. Duties and responsibilities
a) Plan, schedule and perform third-party compliance audits as per the requests receive from the customer/ regional offices.
b) Collect and be alert on related information on audits such as applicable laws of the land, industry profiles.
c) Understand clear and specific instruction received from regional offices and carry out them in accordance to the client requirements and documented Quality Assurance Procedure.
d) Preparation and review of audit reports timely and accurate reporting to the coordinating office/ respective clients.
e) Market Social Compliance Audits and audits and expand customer database.
f) Ensure quality systems are properly followed.
g) Undertake specific projects or special assignments as directed by Management.
h) Understand clear and specific instruction received from clients/ foreign branches and carry out them accordingly.
i) Provide training/ guidance to the customers to achieve compliance standards where required.
j) Represent buyers meeting, training, work shop and update the knowledge and share with team members.
4. Minimum requirements:
1. Degree or equivalent in relevant filed
2. Qualified lead auditor for RBA Labor and Ethics and Health and Safety and Environment
3. APSCA CSCA or RA auditor
4. Qualification for other audit programs i.e., SMETA, amfori, and client code of conduct audits
5. Must be able to speak Mandarin as job requires to conduct interviews with Chinese workforce