- Partner with stakeholders to identify automation and process improvement opportunities, designed to reduce cost, enhance efficiency and productivity, and to minimize the number of errors and risks of internal business processes.
- Collaborate with line of business management to continually monitor and evaluate programs, processes, workflow, and business results.
- Leads and manages the different activities required to complete the process improvement initiative such as but not limited to:
- Conduct data gathering, data analysis and feedback sessions (e.g., interviews, FGDs, observation, etc).
- Facilitates process-mapping and solution brainstorming sessions.Complete the cost-benefit analysis for recommended processes.
- Map out cross-functional employee journeys
- Create value stream maps and document process flows.
- Manage the change required within and across business units.
- Identifies, manages, and mitigate risks and issues
- Monitor improvement and publish closure report
- Catalogues, maintains, and updates all process-related documents.
- Creates presentations and present findings, updates, and results to key business leaders.
- Acts as consultant and helps design processes of new and upcoming projects.
- Lean/Six Sigma certified
- Journey – mapping and design experience required
- Minimum 2 years working in the Telco industry
- Minimum 5 years working experience with at least 2 years in a process improvement role or its equivalent
- Has led a successful implementation of process improvement initiatives
- Must be highly proficient in Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint with ability to create executive-level presentations
- Detail oriented, highly organized, self-motivated, proactive, independent, good communication skills, strong analytical, project management and change management skills, with ability to manage stakeholders, and able to plan and execute