Role – Business Development Manager
Our Client is a leading organization headquartered in Singapore that aims to be a dominant influence in APAC through gaming and esports, fuelled by our relentless pursuit of excellence.
Our dynamic culture allows our teams plenty of opportunities to work cross-functionally and optimize results. We are always looking to push the boundaries to be at the forefront of gaming in our region, if you are committed towards challenging the narrative with us, look no further.
Business Development Manager
Our client is looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager who has experience in sports and talent inventory sales to help us expand our clientele. They will be responsible for building & maintaining our client relationships and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
• Managing both our existing sales pipeline and developing new business opportunities
• Take a lead role in the development of proposals and presentations for new business to create and nurture business opportunities and partnerships
• Identify trends and customer needs, building a short/medium/long-term sales pipeline in accordance with targets.
• Work & coordinate with the talent & marketing department closely to achieve project deliverables and goals.
• Monitor and evaluate industry trends and customer drivers and meet regularly with management and stakeholders to discuss strategy
• Manage proposal response process, including detailed quotation, content creation, and inputs from various sources
• Generate new leads, screen potential business opportunities, select the deals inline with strategies, and lead and facilitate pitch logistics
• Ability to create presentable business deck to share across with our clients and partners.
• Passion for esports/gaming
• Self-discipline & Team player
• 1 – 2 year working Experience in the related field
• Experienced in creating impactful powerpoint presentations
• Stay up-to-date with online trends
• Speaks fluent English
• Good command of written English