• Gather, analyse and formalize a user’s business requirements and processes into project specifications / documentations
• Liaise and work with business and IT stakeholders remotely to work on the projects and their schedule
• Evaluate on the feasibility of implementation and manage the scope of the project
• Manage project timeline, scope, and cost. Set priorities and provide timely progress updates on project status to stakeholders
• Support user queries and analyse reported issues/requests. Perform escalation if required
• Conduct gap analysis of current processes to identify improvement opportunities in the system.
• Conduct user testing on the new & upgraded modules in the application systems to identify bugs or areas for improvement.
• Degree in Business IT, Computing Science, Engineering or equivalent
• At least 2 years of experience as a business analyst or with 2 years of working experience in a bank or financial institution, preferably with experience in managing cross-functional projects
• Domain knowledge of Securities Investments, Bonds, Derivatives, Mutual Fund & CFD.
• Experience in Software Development Life Cycles
• Good understanding of Agile and waterfall methodologies
• Strong project/requirements management skills and experience in business process mapping
• Some hands-on experience in SQL Programming such as MSSQL/MySQL
• Technical knowledge of front-end, back-end and multiple systems integration
• Knowledge and experience in FinTech / TechFin related technology stacks is a plus
• Excellent communication skills, fluent in English both oral and written
• Proactive and Initiator with sound leadership skills
• Must possess strong analytical, problem-solving and report writing skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to engage stakeholder effectively