- Work with multi-disciplinary team to understand system / application requirements.
- As part of a team, develop software solutions that meets client’s needs and specification.
- Driving and development of new Intelligent Transportation System technologies.
- Applying technical best practices to all projects.
- Consistently improves skills in order to deliver high-quality output and gain increased responsibility.
- Communicates professionally with clients and internal staff to identify needs and evaluate solutions.
reparation and submission of deliverables throughout the software development lifecycles such as
Business Rules, Software Requirement Specifications, Software Architecture Document, Design
Specification, Interface Specifications, Source Codes, Testing Specification, Operation and Maintenance
Manual, Training Manual and others documents as required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Recognised BS/MS Degree in Computer Science, IT or Engineering or a relevant discipline
- Experience in handling multiple tasks while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to thrive in a team development environment while also being able to work independently.
- Good understanding of the benefits of the various design patterns and object-oriented programming.
- Shows enthusiasm and job commitment.
Technical Skills and Experience:
- BS/MS Degree in Computer Science, IT or Engineering with minimum 5 years of relevant experience in
- Experience in at least one full software development lifecycle (SDLC) with experience in producing SDLC
- Experience in development of medium or large-scale projects using RUP, Java, J2EE, WebSphere,
- JBOSS, IBM Db2, IBM MQ, PL/SQL, EJB, JMS, RESTful Web Services using JSON is mandatory.
- In-depth experience in Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Knowledge in UI development through ExtJS / Angular JS or equivalent will be an advantage.
- Knowledge in reports development such as Crystal reports, Cognos reports or equivalent will be an
- Experience in relational database design; database performance tuning experience will be a strong
- Knowledge in EMV Payments, Financial and Payment Systems will be a strong advantage.
- Knowledge in continuous integration using Genkins and SonarCube will be an advantage