Senior Consultant (Backend Software development)
Working in a team, you will be responsible for the development of one or more software component that is part of a backend system. You will be involved in the software development lifecycle from definition of requirements to design and development, and testing.
• Works with multi-disciplinary team to understand system / application requirements.
• As part of a team, develops enterprise software solutions that meets client’s needs and perform as designed.
• Capable of applying technical best practices to all projects.
• Consistently improves skills and knowledge in order to deliver high-quality output
and gain increased responsibility.
• Communicates professionally with clients and internal staff to identify needs and
• Willingness to explore new technologies, learn new concepts and share ideas with
• Co-ordinate with external teams
• Motivate team mates & coach to follow best practices
• Recognised Degree in Computer Science or a relevant discipline.
• At least 5 years of experience in Java enterprise application development,
preferably delivering high-performance, mission critical applications
and database application interfacing (JDBC, SQL).
• Understand design documentation standards such as Unified Modeling Language.
• Experience in various Java Enterprise Application or Microservice frameworks
and design patterns.
• Familiar with container platform
• Familiar with Agile implementation
• Familiar with commonly used CI (Continuous Integration) and/or CD (Continuous
• Experience in Cloud Based Deployment
• Working experience on above technology e.g. Spring boot; container platform e.g.
Docker, Kubernetes; open source RDBMS e.g. Postgres; NoSQL e.g. Redis; Event
oriented system e.g. Kafka; CI/CD e.g. Jenkins is a plus.
• Ability to thrive in a team development environment while also being able to work
• Good understanding of the benefits of the various design patterns and object-