– Control system programming
– Responsible for programming of control systems, including the management of involved potential software vendors
– Responsible for developing a solution meeting clients’ control requirements
– Design, test and troubleshooting of Automation system, Controls and Electrical systems of HVAC plants
– Creates flow diagrams, sequence of operations, bill of material, network layouts and electrical schematics as required
– Prepare system-level HVAC controls design specification for the new systems to achieve the required performance
– Develop and test software programs necessary to operate the system per the intent of the project requirements
– Assist in the loading and commissioning of the system required and assist in validation of complete system functionality.
– Troubleshoot problems with subcontractors and other trades to ensure proper operation.
– Develop documentation for clients and assist internal parties
– Provide detailed information and submittals to communicate design and operation to customers, consultants, field installation team and subcontractors
– Attend regular project meetings with project team when required
– Coordinate with project management for scheduling and system installation
– Assist in preparing Operating and Maintenance manual
– Assist in performing site-specific training for owner / operator on the control system
– Degree or Diploma in Electrical Engineering
– Specialist qualification in refrigeration and air-conditioning and Energy Management will be an added advantage
– Well versed with HVAC systems and knowledge on HVAC(ACMV) controls and Start- Delta and Auto Transformers starters
– Minimum 3 years’ experience in PLC programming (preferably Siemens TIA/Simatic Manager)
– Familiar with Wonderware System Platform a strong plus
– Good knowledge in the HVAC industry and in control engineering equipment/instruments such as VSD, Flow meters, Power meters, temperature sensors, etc. a strong advantage.
– Minimum 3 years’ experience in PLC programming (preferably Siemens TIA/Simatic Manager).
– Demonstrated experience in the integration of low voltage building sub-systems using various industry protocols
– Ability to relate technical knowledge to a non-technical audience
– Well versed with automation engineering (Closed loop Controls, PLC, Building Automation Systems)
– Competence in low voltage electrical panel termination and troubleshooting
– Basic knowledge in mechanical equipment such as pumps, compressors, etc.
– Computer literate with good knowledge in MS Office