About our client:
Singapore HQ, Globally recognized and leading provider of communication / contact center solutions in Asia. It has offices in India, China , Australia and USA.It was recently recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in Singapore.
Roles and Responsibilities
Candidate will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, execution, and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with organization’s strategy, commitments and goals,
- Will report to delivery head and will be part of the organization’s project delivery team & Professional Services team.
- Will be coordinating with project owners in different geographies and delivering the projects.
- Will be given a project team with unconventional pyramid structure to deliver projects.
Expected Technical & Functional Skills:
Must have started the carrier in application development / enhancement thereby understanding the project development specifications for project delivery in .Net technologies.
- Expertise in handling people and interfacing ‘with internal stakeholders / client as part of all the project management activities
- Passionate about building high – quality systems’ with software implementation best practices
- Team Management, process management and Team and compliance with quality standards ensuring project delivery within time, cost and quality specifications.
- Must have demonstrated different models of SDLC and Agile methodologies in previous projects handled.
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software technologies is necessary.
- Candidate should be a self – motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team player and leader. Problem – solving skills are a must.