We are looking for senior full stack application developer to join our team, who will be responsible for design and development of software solutions and well as be the go-to person for the developed applications. This role will be subject matter expert of various applications & technologies and lead junior team members.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. End to end development of software solutions – from conception to finished working product.
2. Work with key business stakeholders to study, facilitate, understand and elicit business requirements, translate them into system requirements, evaluate and suggest new technologies to support business needs.
3. Provide solution and technical expertise on the project assignment.
4. Maintain code integrity, quality and ensure responsiveness of application/ Web APIs.
5. Perform quality assurance check on project delivery.
6. Provide technical support to teams/users within the organization.
7. Ensure customer/business user adoption through change management and user training.
8. Prepare application maintenance plans and upgrading schedules for the organization’s systems.
9. Provide value to customer, user and employee through automation, digitalization, great user experience & smooth employee journey.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
1. Minimum Working Experience: 5 years
2. Education: Degree in Computer Science
3. Good in verbal and written communication skills
4. Must be strong in analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skill
5. Self-driven and proactive in keeping up with new technologies and programming
6. Must have strong technical knowledge of web & mobile applications development
7. At least 2 years of professional experience in full lifecycle & full stack (front end + back end) application integration and development
8. Significant experience building scalable web & mobile applications (iOS/ Android/ Responsive Web Design/ Progressive Web App)
10. Experience with web & mobile applications end-to-end testing
11. Familiar with current UX trends on web & mobile applications
12. Experience in any 3 of the following domain area/ technology/ programming languages
• Microsoft SQL Server, Azure SQL Database, Azure SQL Managed Instance and/or Cosmos DB
• AKS, Azure Web App, Azure Storage, Container Registry and/or Azure Key Vault
• Azure Logic App, Azure API Management, Azure Service Bus, and/or Azure Data Factory
• Microsoft SharePoint Online, Jira Software Customization and/or Microsoft Teams Integration/Development
• Microsoft Power Platforms (Power BI, Power Automate, Power App and/or Power Virtual Agent)
• Azure DevOps, CI/CD Pipeline and/or DevOps tool chains
13. Knowledge and experience in cloud-native application development will be added advantages.
14. Certified in Microsoft technologies will be added advantages.
15. Good team player and able to work independently on assignments.
16. Open to learn new technologies (Automation).
PREFERRED SKILLS & CHARACTERISTICS
Consistently display dynamic independent work habits, goal oriented, passionate in growth mindsets and self-motivated professional