Experience: 2 – 5 years in building RESTFUL API using NodeJS or .Net Core (More experienced candidates will be considered for Senior Analyst Programmer role)
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Participate fully in the complete software development lifecycle including analysis, design, coding, testing and debugging applications
- Develop system according to audit requirements, rules and regulations.
- Liaise with DBA team to gather feedback on database design and provide remedy
- Create and document unit test and assist QA team and users to finish QAT and UAT.
- Participate in supporting, troubleshooting and resolve issues for existing systems.
- Document system design and technical specifications
- Prioritize tasks so that assigned tasks can be completed within the given timeline
Prerequisites from candidate:
- At least 2 year experience in systems analysis and design and building RESTFUL API using NodeJS or .Net Core
- Background and knowledge on MongoDB and MSSQL
- Solid knowledge of OOP software concepts, design patterns, and best practices
- Knowledge of C# .Net, MVC, ASP.Net, CSS, JQuery, MSSQL Server skills is essential
- Experience with SSIS and SSRS is an advantage
- Knowledge of Redhat Linux and Docker is an advantage
- Degree in Computer Science or related subjects
- Able to analyze problematic situations; diagnose; and generalize alternative solutions to find the best solution
- Able to communicate effectively in both verbal and writing and work with cross functional and cross geographical teams
- Self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player
- Able to work overtime when required to meet project timeline
- A team player, responsible and keen to learn new things with can-do attitude