This position reporting to Head of Sales
Account Manager will develop long-term, trusting customer relationships, achieve sales targets and seek new sales opportunities.
Role and Responsibilities
1. Drive and oversee sales volumes are achieved according to budget.
2. Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to the customers.
3. Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
4. Forecast and track key /sales / business metrics / projects.
5. Build a concrete and measurable business opportunity pipeline with specific volume and margin for mid and long term
6. Build and maintain strong long-lasting customer relationships accounts
7. Generate leads and manage opportunities with new customers and/or applications until business is secured to ensure growth attainment
8. Develop and maintain market knowledge and network to ensure timely development of opportunities/innovations to address market/customer needs
9. Work closely with sales, technology and operation as well as global teams to develop and maintain prospective customers
10. Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
1. Bachelor of Arts/Science or its equivalent
2. Min 3 years of experience preferably with a mix of technical and commercial experience in polymers
3. Proven ability to manage multiple projects and detail oriented
4. Excellent listening, negotiation, presentation, and verbal & written communication skills
6. Demonstrate the ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively with internal and external customers and at multiple levels within an organization and globally.
7. Discipline, result orientated, self-starter with strong desire to deliver on established goals and targets.
8. Able to travel up to 50% or potentially more.