This role is responsible for supporting sales opportunities in ‘Technical Sales’, ‘Solutioning’ ‘Sales Consulting’ working closely internal & partner sales teams.
Position serves as technical expert and directs all technical sales activities for customers or partners in assigned territory or accounts. Applies consultative solution selling skills to conduct discovery activities, translate needs into complex technical solutions, articulate unique value and drive sales to technical closure for assigned opportunities. Creates the appropriate infrastructure for demos, trials, and proofs-of-concepts working closely with internal or partner engineering teams. Delivers demos, trials, proofs-of-concepts, RFI/RFQ responses, Solution Architecture, Implementation road-map etc working in close co-ordination with Sales.
Liaison with company Channel Partners to continuously update self & lead knowledge transfer sessions to educate sales, partners & prospects with the latest technical, industry and product knowledge. Responsible for maintaining deep technical expertise across multiple products and solutions of company.
- Key Responsibilities:
Understand and analyze customers’ requirements to design the technical solutions which meet customers’ needs.
- Position our services solution along with Channel Partners working with their technical team to help with required solution.
- Co-ordinate and work with Solution/Product management to conduct technical presentation, product demonstration during the sales cycle.
- Develop services proposals, statements of work (SOW), and pricing for proposed technical solution.
- Develop and conduct proof of concept to Customers (if necessary). Co-ordinate and work with Services/Implementation team for pre- and post- implementation work for customers.
- Together with members of the sales team, investigate, understand and articulate customer business requirements.
- Identify customer pain points or areas of concern.
- Work with Solution Architects to address the customer’s needs and pains with technical solutions.
- Articulate unique business value offering with demonstrable ROI indicators.
- Work together with channel partners to establish and understand the customers’ requirements
- Work with broader team to create product brochures, solution templates, standard feature & functionality tables, RFP response documents, case studies, various sizing calculators, scoping questionnaire etc. with sole objective of improving company responsiveness to market & partner demands.
Candidate Profile Requirements:
· Diploma or Degree holder with over 5 years’ experience of which last 3 years in presales and earlier in Consulting, R&D, Project experiences.
- Strong ability to clearly demonstrate solutions across a range of technical and business users.
- Willingness to acquire new skills/ product knowledge.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Preferably technical and solution knowledge, experience with Unified Communication (UC), Collaboration, VoIP, Contact Center (IVR & CTI)
- Preferably with knowledge of target markets and any existing customer relationships in target markets will be an advantage
- Preferably working experience delivering Unified Communication, Collaboration, Contact Centre solutions to Banking, Financial Services and Insurance sector
- Experience working with known local / regional / global brands in CC / CX domain will be an added advantage
- Strong ability to clearly demonstrate solutions across a range of technical and business users
- Willingness to acquire new skills/ product knowledge
- Clear commitment on the job role.
- High Adaptability – Able to fit into the team as well as organization structure and culture easily.
- Team player and independent worker.
- Strong communication/ interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to develop relationships and work extensively at the executive level.
- Able to deliver business value in a pre-sales context.
- Pro-active and highly motivated professional with a positive attitude.
- Familiarity with sales process and certain selling methodologies.
- Ability to adapt quickly and manage difficult situations while remaining upbeat and positive at all times.
- Strong work ethic: Team oriented, self-starter, high energy, and results oriented.
- Ability to think outside the box as needed with an instinct for innovation.
- Significant travel.
- Working according to target market timezone.
Location: To be based in Singapore. This may require extended travel & stay in multiple countries or re-location to a specific country per the requirements of the business from time to time.